All visitors to the website are logged.We then log in, which page is visited, and the visitor’s IP address.We store this information according to the data protection requirements, and logs are automatically deleted after the minimum period of 2 years.This information is used to prevent abuse of our services and is processed by automated systems.
Functional cookies are used to:
– Remember your login information
– Stay safe when you are logged in
– Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
– Improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
– Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
– let you share and like content
– Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
– enable a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times
– Remember that you have already entered your username and password when logged in to the pages, so you do not have to redo it for each page.
– measure how many persons using the services so we can make them easier and faster
– Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for the browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long the visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymized as far as possible through Google Analytics’ tools, and it is only used to provide a holistic impression, we do not identify individuals through statistics retrieval.
The website uses text types made available through Google Fonts. When loading such text types, we do not collect information about the visitor to the website.
Third Party Content
It happens that we include video clips, photos or content from other third party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content’s own website and therefore it may occur that cookies or statistics are obtained from these third parties.
On our web pages, you can also terminate services through a contact form, we ask for the name of a contact person and contact information for this. We request this information in order to confirm to the customer that the agreement has been terminated.
Personal information we receive upon requests is not used for any purpose other than contacting you.
This information will be stored as long as it will be relevant for us to take care of it. We strive not to take care of your details longer than necessary.